May 18, 2017

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:970px;height:90px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-5132695833487250" data-ad-slot="4212883907"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>

Mexican resort can be sued in Alberta by tourist alleged to have accidentally ingested cleaning fluid in hotel room

Findings by a lower court led “to the conclusion that Club Resorts was carrying on business in Ontario,” Mr. Justice Louis Lebel of the Supreme...